|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
About the company
You will be working for one of the largest and highly regarded community-based organisations. The organisation supports flexible working arrangements and is committed to inclusivity. There is parking available onsite & public transport nearby.
You will be working fulltime, initially on a 6-week contract with the likelihood of possible long-term extensions. You will be joining the records services team at an exciting time whilst they look at new strategies and procedures to implement to streamline the mailroom processes.
Your key responsibilities include:
You will be working in the organisation’s records services team. You will be undertaking the day to day running of the mailroom and some records activities, including:
- Coordination of mail received and collected
- Receipt and dispatch all incoming goods
- Collection, registration, and quality assurance of all incoming cheques
- Handle highly confidential reports and material
- Processing of mail for dispatch
- Contribute to the development and implement improved work procedures and practices
You will have the following:
- Good understanding of mailroom processes
- Either qualifications in Information Management or have proven experience within the field
- Be process driven and maintain strong accuracy
- Proficiency with the MS Suite
- A positive and proactive attitude towards work
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to for one of largest and highly regarded community-based organisations. They embrace flexibility and a diverse work force. Potential RDO’s.
If you are interested in this role please APPLY today.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills, and contributions to the workplace.