|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
My Client is a leading international Legal firm headquartered in the CBD with a large footprint in Australia and businesses globally. They have operations in over 40 countries and more than 10,000 staff worldwide.
This is an ongoing Revenue Coordinator contract role and the main purpose is to coordinate and facilitate billings and collections. The primary function is to maintain billing data and accuracy, to contact clients seeking payment of invoices and to assist Partners and clients with any queries they may have regarding revenue policies and procedures.
You will be responsible for all steps in the monthly billing process including;
- The creation of draft bills and distributing to Partners
- Checking and distributing monthly bills to clients
- Identifying and resolving billing issues as and maintaining billing data.
The Revenue Coordinator is required to provide assistance to the Revenue Team/Collections when required
- Work with Partners to meet revenue targets each month as set by the Revenue Manager and take responsibility for management of Partners' WIP and receivables ledgers.
- Undertake additional work to support the Finance department as directed or required by the Revenue Manager.
- Working within the Firm’s Policies and Procedures, adhering to standards in relation to follow up procedures (e.g. distribution of monthly statements, other regular reminders, use of the collections software, etc.), liaising with other members of the credit team, and having a good understanding of accounting systems and the relationship between billing procedures and the collections process.
The ideal Candidate
- You will have proven, previous experience in similar type or AR and billings roles
- SAP experience highly desirable
- You will have strong stakeholder engagement skills
- You will be a motivated self-starter who can work well under pressure and are invested in self-improvement
Whats on offer?
- Work for a world-renowned legal company, with highly driven and intellectual people
- Great company culture with weekly fitness and well-being activities
- Great CBD location close to bus and train stations, local amenities such as restaurants, shops including Pitt Street mall, gyms and what not