|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
We have an amazing opportunity for experienced SAP Consultant to join a global organisation, here in Sydney CBD.
About the Role
Your daily activities briefly:
- Proactively find improvement opportunities and provide feedback
- Meet business needs by using standard SAP best practices and processes to implement business applications.
- Monitor and improve the effectiveness of customer’s business systems to end-user experience for daily operations
- Work with the delivery team and consult network to support the requirements.
- Identifying improvements for customer’s business processes
- Implementing systems/solutions and internal support processes
Skills & Experience
Ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive experience in SAP BASIS
- Expert knowledge of SAP technologies, integration and technology enablement
- Expert knowledge of SAP applications and databases (SAP HANA, Solution Manager, Identity Manager and Cloud Platform) aligned with proper OS
- Experience in landscape/platform design and sizing, migrations, upgrades, operations management in a large SAP landscape
- Experience in IT infrastructure integration to include; SAP and non-SAP connectivity, performance, high availability and disaster recovery.
- Knowledge of cloud offerings and their relevance/impact for existing SAP applications (SaaS, PaaS and IaaS)
- Good knowledge of SAP on AWS and/or MS Azure and deployment of SAP solutions on the platform
- Highly desirable HANA certification
- Ability to manage a team of technical professionals
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Rishi on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion