|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
About the role
Having seen a significant period of growth over the past couple year due to continued success in the consumer and commercial market, this highly reputable retail brand is on the lookout for an experienced Salesforce Product owner to join their stable and professional team. In this position you will play an influential role providing vision and direction to the AGILE development team and have exceptional stakeholder engagement skills working with the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout projects
- Create product backlog items in user stories format with clear acceptance criteria by liaising with respective teams and stakeholders.
- Define prioritised product feature functionality for use by software development teams:
- Discuss, agree, and document the deliverable that will meet the requirement
- Monitor the resulting output to confirm that the product feature meets the requirement
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Ensure that the Product Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all, and shows what the Scrum Team will work on next
- Effectively run backlog refinement/grooming sessions at regular interval
- Set expectations for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role closely working with the Scrum Master in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Assist Product Management in defining product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Contribute to the discussion of incoming bugs and their prioritisation as part of triage activities, and in particular where these may need to be addressed during a current sprint
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- Experienced as a Product Owner working on multiple Salesforce Projects
- Experienced leading Scrum Teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to see the bigger picture of a given feature and break them into
- smaller deliverables by running story breakdown sessions.
- Familiarity with modern project ticketing systems
- Experience Atlassian product suite is a plus, especially Jira
How to apply
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 9641 2453.