|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
$300 a day inc super
Working for a government owned corporation in the connection and communication space.
- Programming and scheduling of the work to the Internal and External work force.
- Monitoring incoming work streams for processing.
- Ensuring all programs are delivered with the correct skills resource at the correct time for the least cost.
- Programs are tracked and updated to reflect current status, progress and risks.,
- Ensure all work is completed within agreed SLAs in a cost effective manner.
The successful candidate will have:
- Good understanding of project management methodologies
- Experience in a telecommunications environment
- Ability to influence and direct third-party organisations to achieve desired outcomes.
- Project coordination, scheduling, risk and issues identification and management.
- Workforce planning, programming and scheduling.
- MS Office – Intermediate
- Document Control and Management using platforms such as SharePoint.