|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||12 months ago|
Charterhouse are currently partnering with an exciting organisation in Melbourne's CBD in search for a Senior Accountant position. Having identified a niche in the market, the firm are expanding rapidly to accommodate incoming business. The position offers an exciting opportunity to move away from the large corporate environment to a portfolio with boutique high-net worth clients, trusts and partnerships. The successful applicant will have the chance to progress their career and influence the company's strategic direction. It is a genuine chance for an ambitious and entrepreneurial individual to build a prosperous, long-term career
The responsibilities included in this role are:
- Preparing financial statements and income tax returns for individuals, trusts and partnerships (including Div7A and Service Trust Arrangements).
- Undertaking a range of development activities to build your experience and expertise
- Attending and supporting client meetings and appointments (tax compliance/planning Liaising with clients regarding queries and tax advice whilst providing amazing service
- Mentoring colleagues (junior/intermediate accountants).
- Researching and providing detailed client information
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- At least 5-years of experience in a similar role.
- CA or CPA qualification.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and retain effective client and colleague relationships.
- Tangible achievements in preparing financial accounts, income tax returns and activity statements for individuals, companies, discretionary trusts, unit trusts, hybrid trusts and partnerships.
- Knowledge and experience of Division 7A.
What's On Offer?
- Opportunity to work for a Market-Leading organisation.
- Extensive progression opportunities matched with formalized training and development.
- Exposure to a growing industry within Australia.
- A sociable and lively working culture.
If you feel that this is the kind of exciting and entrepreneurial career that you want then please apply to the position, or contact Daniel Ball on firstname.lastname@example.org.