|Location:||QLD - Brisbane|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Senior Accountant | Business Advisory
- Up to $85k package
- Manage 4 intermediates and work directly with the manager
- Personal Training sessions and individual bonus scheme
About the Company
This Top 100 Accounting firm are looking for a Senior Accountant to join their expanding Business Advisory division in Southside Brisbane.
Although 2020 was a tumultuous year for many this firms actually ended up taking on more clients anticipated.
Through a rock-solid commitment to their client’s success and high service level they saw a record number of referrals come through the door.
From day one you will get to work with some of the most talented people in the industry and be provided with some of the best internal and external training available.
In addition, you will get access to high-profile private clients (national and international) as well as ASX listed businesses across multiple industries. The clients on the books come from the following industries: Financial Services, Tech Start-Ups, Media & Entertainment, Retail, Manufacturing and Real Estate to name a few.
About the Role
In addition to the below responsibilities, you will me put on a ‘pathway to management’ program where you will have set out targets to hit to achieve your promotion.
- Supervising, training, mentoring, and reviewing the work of junior level accountants
- Be the main point of contact within the firm for your clients
- Financial statements preparation, Income Tax Returns, BAS and IAS
- FBT, GST, Div 7A work
- Liaise with the ATO and other government agencies
Skills & Experience
- CA Qualified or close to qualifying
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years’ experience in an accounting firm
- Exceptional communications skills, written and verbal
- Collaborative working environment
- A focus on giving back to the community. Charity events include Jeans for Genes Day, Biggest Morning Tea, Red Nose Day and Foodbank to name a few.
- Open-plan office
- Activity based working
- A ‘family first’ philosophy
- Young, high performing office
- Sports and social teams
- Work from home
- Market leading individual bonus scheme
- PT Sessions
- Monthly and Quarterly lunches for top performers
- Ongoing CA & CPA study support
- Multiple social events – EOFY, Summer and Christmas Parties
- Corporate health insurance and gym rates