|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
Charterhouse are currently partnering with an exciting organisation in Melbourne's CBD in search of a Senior Accountant - Business Advisory role. Having identified a niche in the market, the firm are expanding rapidly to accommodate incoming business. The position offers an exciting opportunity to move operate in large corporate environment with a portfolio consisting of ASX-Listed to Medium sized companies in a variety of sectors. Furthermore, on offer is the opportunity to mentor junior to intermediate team members and progress into becoming a manager later down the line.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Supervise a team of junior to intermediate level consultants.
- Developing new business alongside the Partners and Directors.
- Researching tax issues and drafting advice, or technical papers.
- Division 7a issues, BAS statements, IAS statements and tax related issues.
To be considered for this position you will possess the following:
- Completion of CA/CPA. Proven experience in a similar position.
- Experience with a similar sized practice.
- Strong communication skills, and attention to detail.
What's on offer?
- Fantastic training opportunities to further your career.
- Healthy and positive office culture where quality of workflow is valued.
- An engaging client portfolio to work with in multiple sectors.
- A highly reputable brand to add to your resume.
If you feel that this is the kind of exciting opportunity your looking for then please apply to this advert, or contact Chris Du Preez on firstname.lastname@example.org.