|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
Senior Client Advisor – Medico Specialist
- Own portfolio of clients – direct client contact
- AFR TOP 50 firm
- Up to $88k package
About the Company
This is a 9 Partner Mid-tier firm located in Sydney CBD. They have an energetic, social, and high achieving culture. They pride themselves on their people focused culture, largely supported by their social committee who take part in organising activity building events, themed office days, EOFY parties, sport activities & competitions, charity days, Melbourne Cup and the Christmas parties.
Along with ongoing professional development through regular internal and external training you will have access to a wide variety of additional benefits. This includes, but isn’t limited to; free EOY leave, a targeted L&D program, performance related bonus, birthday gift voucher, ongoing health and well-being initiatives, plus more.
This role is going to be working with a close-knit team who promote a positive work environment. You will have a lot of client contact from day one and will be working closely with. You will have a highly visible role in the firm and be given all the tools required to succeed so this role is really going to be what you make of it.
Your responsibilities will include;
- You will assist in Managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders and finding appropriate solutions for clients’ needs with a focus on but not limited to Medical clients.
- Manage your own portfolio of clients ensuring their taxation & accounting activities remain compliant with associated legislations.
- Preparing / reviewing financial statements, reports & tax returns including all related schedules and elections for lodgement by due dates. Ensure work is completed in accordance with statutory and scope requirements;
- Coaching & mentoring junior staff
- Assist Managers & Partners with the preparation and delivery of technical advice;
- Assist with the development and maintenance of Intellectual property and templates; and
- CFO advisory & management accounting services
- CA/ CPA fully/part qualified
- 3+ years’ experience within public practice
- Excellent communication skills are essential as there will be a high level of contact with clients.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Comprehensive training, clear development plans, mentor programs & study leave.
- Flextime – Work hours to suit your lifestyle.
- Social firm – Regular Friday drinks, annual party, sporting activities, charity events etc
- Free flu vaccinations
- CA/CPA membership fees
- Salary packaging - Vehicles, laptops & phones
- Diverse and inclusive team – collaborative & supportive environment
- Performances based bonuses.
- Brand new office space
- Cloud based technology.
- Work from home days
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to Samantha@charterhouse.com.au or click on the link attached to this advert