|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
- Senior Business Analyst
- Enterprise Treasury Management system experience -(mandatory)
- Daily Rate Contract
A leading organisation are looking for a highly capable Senior Business Analyst with strong interpersonal skills to join their Business Analysis team to work on a Treasury Management system migration to the cloud.
In this role you will play a pivotal part as a Senior Business Analyst on the project, making key decisions and liaising with multiple stakeholders and vendors. You will be a Senior Business Analyst with 7+ years solid end-end Business Analysis experience, along with 3+ years experience with an enterprise treasury management system..
Responsibilities will include:
- Requirements gathering and analysis
- Review of Functional Specifications to ensure business requirement alignment
- Preparation of Business Impact Analysis documentation and workshop facilitation
- Liaise with project stakeholders to ensure clear definition of requirements
- Business Process Modelling
- Conducting requirement workshops
- 7+ years Business Analysis experience
- Treasury Management system – 3+years
- Strong Stakeholder engagement skills
- High attention to detail
- Experience in large organisations and transformation projects, able to work autonomously and make key decisions on projects
If you have the above experience, please click apply!