|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||17 days ago|
This well recognised and growing Financial Services company based in the heart of Sydney CBD has recently been going through a large period of growth. The need has now arisen for a senior BA to play a pivotal part in leading BA activities in a team of 3. You will be working with senior level IT and Business stakeholders on a number of Application Projects, you will enjoy working in a collaborative and social environment that fosters personal growth and development and offers a flexible working arrangement.
Responsibilities will include:
- Engage with stakeholders, project sponsors, team leads.
- Process analysis and documentation
- Analyse business requirements
- Mapping processes and workflows
- Conducting requirement workshops and document high and low level requirements and acceptance criterias.
- Manage competing stakeholder requirements
- Working with internal teams, consultants, external vendors to facilitate, or assist in the delivery of projects
- Contribute to plans, estimates, and deliver Business Analysts Practice outputs including as-is analysis
- Coordinate activities required to ensure delivery of projects throughout the project lifecycle.
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- 5+ years functional BA experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working on application projects, including application remediation, upgrades, testing, and transformation.
- Strong written, verbal communication, and follow up skills
- Keen attention to detail, strong sense of ownership and accountability for work.
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 9641 2453.