|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
Senior Business Services Consultant
About the Company
This is an office of over 35 staff, they are a collaborative, vibrant and young team. Known for their uniqueness in the accounting industry and being the first to implement new technology and applications to enable to most efficient workplace possible.
Partnered with external training programmes and an abundance of internal training on offer, you will be thrilled to see the amount of upskilling opportunities available.
They regularly shout a team lunch, have strong values of keeping a happy & healthy team encouraged with yoga, fitness classes and a good work life balance.
About the Role
As a Senior Consultant your role will involve:
- Managing your own portfolio of clients - international & Australian individuals, partnerships, trusts, companies and SMSF’s
- Ensure the professional, timely and accurate provision of advice, financial reports, and tax returns.
- Report directly to Senior Managers and Partners. Mentor and review the work of junior & intermediate staff
Skills & Experience required
- Completed or part way through your CA/CPA studies
- At least 3 years’ experience in an accounting practice
- Willingness to learn and develop your skills
- Incentives programme
- Relaxed culture, happy & healthy team values
- Training & development
- Advisory based work
How to Apply
Apply to this role by contacting Sam Fisher directly – email@example.com or submit your resume using the link provided.