|Posted:||26 days ago|
- Wollongong Region (Opportunities across multiple locations)
- Opportunity to work on once-in-a-generation landmark projects
- Pays up to $152,204 + Super
Charterhouse has been engaged by Transport for NSW to source for experienced Senior Contract Administrators with Infrastructure / Construction experience to work across a range of projects in the Wollongong area.
You will develop, refine and implement consistent contract administration processes and actively manage strategic and transactional aspects of contract management to business unit teams.
- Provide targeted support in contract management, service variations, and contract documentation to ensure suppliers comply with their contractual obligations, including performance standards, and providing safe, cost effective and efficient services to customers.
- Develop, manage, and implement a range of leading-edge contract management processes in conjunction with the Contract Management team to optimise the potential of supplier relationships and contract compliance.
- Provide accurate, expert, and timely advice, information and reports on the strategic and transactional aspects of contract management relevant to their contract portfolio to highlight any trends, forecasts or risks that require management intervention and/or strategic solutions for further action.
- Contribute to commercial engagements including tenders, evaluations, and supplier negotiations to ensure that service contracts reflect strategic transport outcomes and short to medium term planning requirements
- Tertiary qualifications in Contract Management or a relevant area and / or proven experience in a similar capacity
- Proven experience in working across infrastructure / construction projects
- Demonstrated experience in business planning and evaluating, analysing and reporting on business performance in a large complex environment.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply now by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on email@example.com