|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||26 days ago|
- Sydney CBD
- Initial 6-month contract
- Up to $795 a day + super (8 hr a day)
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Senior Health and Safety Advisor to join their team in Sydney CBD. You will support the Rail Projects Team to ensure that all Health and safety policies, protocols and procedures are applied within the Projects.
- Implement and administer health and safety policies and procedures using NSW rail policy, standards and procedures
- Provide technical expertise and professional advice on health and safety issues to support compliance and change control processes across the project lifecycle
- Manage compliance with health and safety assurance activities with Delivery Partners
- Ensure the consistent application of the relevant provisions of the project Health and Safety Management System by Delivery Partners
- Undertake site and other investigations and validations
- Assist in investigating and resolving any problems, complaints, issues raised in consultation with the internal team and Delivery Partners
- Work collaboratively across project and functional teams for positive health and safety outcomes
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline and/or relevant industry experience.
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience working within the rail industry (desirable)
Please apply by using the link.
For more information, please contact
Bella Tajer on Bella@charterhouse.com.au or 0416 279 771