|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Initial contract to EOFY with possibility of extension
- Paying up to $800 per day + super
- Can be based anywhere in NSW
Develops campaigns and manages this NSW Govt Agency’s internal communications channels to build their culture and support their people.
- Develop and execute communications campaigns and plans
- Translate complex information into clear and simple concepts that meet stakeholder information needs
- Write copy that grabs attention and are comfortable creating content for digital platforms like Workplace
- Using a range of digital tools and platforms to maximising staff engagement
- Develop internal communication strategies in an environment of often conflicting views and interests of multiple stakeholders, to enhance their experience and perception of agency objectives and programs
- Respond to emerging urgent matters and quickly synthesise and deal with issues with multiple competing projects and tight deadlines
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications, or a similar field
- Experienced communications professional who can juggle developing and executing communications campaigns and plans
- Excellent digital and writing skills and ability to develop communication plans and strategies
Please apply by following the link.
For more information. Please contact Lydia on email@example.com