|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||24 days ago|
This well known non-for-profit is a leading national mental health and disability support organisation with services across Australia
This role involved audit review of payroll in order to provide assurance over employees’ salary that covered by Professional Employees Award
- Performed payroll re-calculations / back-pay for the employees worked across Australian states.
- Articulated payroll associated issues especially under / over payment of the employees’ salaries & proposed improvement measurements.
- Consulted with Senior Industrial Relations to assure the accuracy of interpreting EBAs and the state agreements.
- Drafted complex spreadsheet templates for payroll reconciling activities.
- Extracted information from various system.
- Collaborated and worked closely with payroll team, payroll system interpretation analyst and the Industrial Relations team.
- Provided support to the payroll project team in the system improvement project.
- You will need to be an experienced auditor who can manage all aspects of a typical audit engagement
- Strong stakeholder Management skillset
- Great communicator and is able to tell the story behind the numbers