|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Are you looking for your next step in the Product Management space? If you are, this Senior Product Manager position could be for you…
Our client, a reputable company based in the Sydney CBD is currently recruiting for a Senior Product Manager to join their team.
In this role, you will be working closely with the Head of Department and providing subject matter expertise, taking the lead product role in projects taken on and liaising with the other teams (Eg. Service and Operations) to enhance customer experience. This role also involves the full life cycle of product management of the company’s product offerings and providing analytical support.
Set in a friendly environment, this company is looking for an individual whom is an experienced candidate in the Product Management space, preferably in the Group Insurance space.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Work closely with Head of Department
- Provide subject matter expertise
- Taking a lead role in projects
- Liaising with the other team to enhance customer experience
- Full life cycle of product management/development
- Providing analytical and financial advice
- Responsible for ensuring that all documents adhere to regulatory changes etc
- Preparing of all management reports
Requirements for the role will include:
- Min 5-8 years in the Insurance industry
- Good understanding of the current and proposed legislative environment including all regulatory changes
- Attention to detail
- Analytical ability
- Strategic capability
- Ability to engage with senior stakeholders
- Consistency – key to achieving daily cut off deadlines
- Optimism/positive and proactive attitude to work
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please contact Michelle Tan with your CV to email@example.com
Quoting “Senior Product Manager –Life Insurance (CBD)”.