|Posted:||7 months ago|
Senior Project Coordinator– Varied Project Work Across IT & Business
Close to Public Transport
Excellent Career Growth Opportunities
This leading Retail business has continued to grow from strength to strength. With a number of large projects now in place, an opportunity has arisen for a career driven project coordinator to join their highly professional and growing team. In this role you will play a pivotal part in supporting the GM and Program Managers where you will manage matrixed resources to achieve the project objectives on time, within scope and on budget.
The following skills/experience are essential for the position
- Provide a high level of Project Management / Coordination
- Maintain schedules, risks and issues registers, and other project documentation across multiple IT projects
- Coordinate project-related internal and external meetings, associated agendas, steering committee packs and minutes
- Prepare project status reports, metrics, dashboards and presentations
- Assist with planning, scheduling and maintaining Release Management, Change Management.
- Contribute positively and proactively to the project, and be willing to cross functional boundaries and roles to get things done in a flat organisational structure.
- Good, compelling communication to a variety of stakeholders at all levels including senior management, vendors, analysts, developers and testers to achieve program delivery.
To be successful for this position you will need:
- At least 3 years end to end Project Management experience
- Exposure working in AGILE environments
- Experience supporting large complex programs of work
- Strong organisational skills, able to multitask and manage conflicting priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solution focused, able to work to competing deadlines-
- Good technical understanding of current and emerging technologies and how other enterprises are employing them to drive digital business
- Hands on experience in excel and project management tools (eg Jira, Ms Project)
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to email@example.com or contact me on 9641 2453