|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
My client is a mid-tier, multi-disciplinary service provider across the Civil Construction space. They focus specifically on bridge construction, structural concrete, tunnel works and rail projects
Day to day you will manage, execute and control a diverse range of projects whilst managing a small team.
You will oversee multiple projects, interface with the client and ensure key project deliverables of cost, time and quality are met.
Skills and Experience:
- Degree qualified Engineer
- Comprehensive experience across Electrical Engineering and Utilities
- Strong Project Management experience and pertinent qualifications
- Client side experience will be favorably looked upon
- The ability to deal with multiple stakeholders simultaneously
- Leadership skills and experience and exceptional communications skills
The successful candidate will be somebody from an Energy and / or Utilities organisation who's been exposed to large, capital programs and projects to the value of $40mil +.
You'll be an exceptional communicator, have the ability to lead from the front and be able to develop, mentor and manage younger members of staff.
In terms of technical experience, you'd have been exposed to Substations and OHW across multiple Construction and Rail projects.
- Ability to take ownership of projects
- Leadership opportunity
- Fantastic culture and work life balance
- Excellent remuneration and benefits
This is an organisation with a flat structure and the successful candidate will have the ability to perform from an elevated level from day one.
If you're an ambitious PM/SPM who wants to develop quickly in a flat structure with no bureaucracy and plenty of opportunity, please apply now. Alternatively for more information you can call Rupinder on 02 9641 2443 or email your resume to email@example.com