|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Parramatta / Sydney CBD
- Initial 12-month contract (possibility of extension)
- Up to $75 p/hr + super (8-hours a day)
NSW Government Agency are looking for 2 Senior Project Officers to join their teams in Parramatta / Sydney CBD.
Role 1 is focused on the implementation of New Low Carbon Foundations and High Emitting Industry Strategies to support the program engagement, reporting and contract management.
Role 2 is focused on the implementation of the Clean Technology Innovation Program to strengthen the relationship with innovators and financiers and other government departments.
- Work collaboratively with industry and internal stakeholders to design, develop and manage the implementation of the program.
- Problem solve, identify, analyse, and suggest solutions for problems, customer complaints, and client concerns
- Write proposals and support the development of contracts
- Innovation management (research, development, commercialisation).
- Promote the adoption of clean technologies with strong project and client relationship management
- Convey complex problems and solutions to various audiences.
- Tertiary qualifications in Sustainability, Clean Technology, Business Development, Project Management or another relevant discipline and/or relevant industry experience.
- Experience with Procurement, Grants and Contracts is beneficial
- Proven project management experience within the Sustainability industry
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply by using the link.
For more information, please contact