|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||12 days ago|
Charterhouse are currently partnering with a leading institution within the education sector in search for a Senior Tax Accountant. This role is a twelve-month fixed term contract that has arisen to alleviate increasing pressure on the central finance and taxation team. This organisation is currently transforming to adapt to competitive market changes and will therefore offer the successful candidate the opportunity to not only work with a highly reputable brand, but also the opportunity to experience a period of technological changes, matched with efficiency improvements with non-financial stakeholders.
- FBT returns are prepared in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure monthly BAS/ NZ GST returns is prepared in a timely and accurate manner.
- Reconcile the tax fixed asset registers.
- Assist in identifying, documenting and registering process for the R&D tax offset.
- Support in the preparation of tax balance effect accounting balances for both actual and forecast.
- Assist in the preparation of tax balance sheet reconciliations – including GST, Income tax and withholding tax.
- Experienced qualified Tax Accountant coming from either a chartered or corporate tax environment.
- Big 4 or second tier accounting firm experience.
- Demonstrated solid understanding of Australian & NZ tax law.
- Ability to engage, influence and partner with non-financial stakeholders.
What's on offer for the successful candidate?
- Opportunity to work for a internationally renowned institution.
- Extensive progression opportunities matched with formalized training and development.
- Exposure to a growing, technical industry within Australia.
- A collaborative and transforming working culture.
If this sounds like the ideal next step for you then please apply through this advertisement or contact Daniel Ball through email@example.com.