|Posted:||4 months ago|
A global bank based in the CBD are searching for a Senior Tax Accountant to join the growing function. This role services their funds and large fund manager clients by preparing their tax returns and tax distributions.
- Sign off tax returns and tax distributions.
- Sign off MERs, BAS calculations and ABS reporting.
- Ensuring that all deliverables are met to agreed timetables and SLA’s.
- Communicating with clients in relation to their tax requirements and queries.
- Acting as a subject matter expert for tax-related queries.
- Build effective relationships with clients and internal stakeholders.
- CTA, CPA or CA qualified ideally.
- Experience in tax reporting. Income tax returns and trust distribution calculations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong Excel skills.
If you are interested in the above opportunity please submit your application and reach out to Charlie Collin– email@example.com
Why Choose Charterhouse
Charterhouse Recruitment are an Employer of Choice for our staff and our candidate community. We go the extra mile and we find the best candidates suitable for all of our client’s needs - Charterhouse are committed to diversity and inclusion and we’re a proud employer that champions equal opportunities across Australia. We’re here to help!