|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$110k + super|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
About the Company
Charterhouse are seeing a big shift in positivity and confidence in our market week on week over the last few weeks and as such are seeking expressions of interest for Tax Accountants.
We are looking to speak to Tax Accountants who have been responsible for the following:
- Ensure company complies with all tax related legislative, regulatory and contractual obligations.
- Maintain and continuously improve tax model and identify risks and opportunities through proactive scenario planning and modelling.
- Work with key stakeholders to optimize tax outcomes, including management of indirect taxes.
- Effectively manage tax and accounting requirements of trusts, partnerships and their members.
- Maintain and deliver accurate tax effective accounting
- Prepare and lodge accurate and timely income tax returns.
- Maintain and deliver tax & accounting assets register.
- Work collaboratively and cooperatively with other finance and key stake holders
The ideal candidate will be a CA (Big 4) qualified tax professional who has taken the 1st move from chartered and now boasts a track record of success in a large corporate. You will have detailed knowledge of accounting standards, principles and tax related issues, including trusts, companies, partnerships and individuals
How to Apply
If you are a confident individual, or you know an individual, with exceptional communication skills and a strong personality who is looking for an exceptional company culture and can demonstrate the above requirements please email your CV to email@example.com or click on the link attached to this advert.