|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$110k + super|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
About the Company
This global organisation based in Sydney's CBD is looking for an experienced Tax Accountant to assist them through year end. This role will
We are looking to speak to Tax Accountants who have been responsible for the following:
- Ensure company complies with all tax related legislative, regulatory and contractual obligations.
- Maintain and continuously improve tax model and identify risks and opportunities through proactive scenario planning and modelling.
- Work with key stakeholders to optimize tax outcomes, including management of indirect taxes.
- Effectively manage tax and accounting requirements of trusts, partnerships and their members.
- Maintain and deliver accurate tax effective accounting
- Prepare and lodge accurate and timely income tax returns.
The ideal candidate will be a CA/CTA/CPA qualified tax professional who boasts a track record of success in a large corporates. You will have detailed knowledge of accounting standards, principles and tax related issues, including trusts, companies, partnerships and individuals
How to Apply
If you are a confident individual, or you know an individual, with exceptional communication skills and a strong personality who is looking for an exceptional company culture and can demonstrate the above requirements please email your CV to email@example.com or click on the link attached to this advert.