|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||26 days ago|
About the Company
Charterhouse are working with a Top 10 Accounting firm based in the CBD to help secure them an experienced Tax Accountant to join their reputable, high achieving tax team.
This is a newly created role due to continuing business growth and an opportunity for someone who is looking to pursue a challenging career in Corporate and International Tax Advisory.
With a collaborative, supporting and progressive culture you will be given all the tools you need to be successful in your new role. One of your main focuses will be the development of the staff reporting to you and the continued delivery of excellent client service.
About the Role
- Prepare, analyse and review accounts, income tax returns, company annual returns, trust tax returns, BAS, FBT returns and notices of assessment.
- Preparation of workers compensation insurance renewal declaration forms.
- Preparation of consolidated income tax returns for tax consolidated entities.
- Interacting directly with clients and resolving queries as the arise in relation to tax and accounting matters.
- Assist with ad hoc projects and provide technical tax advice to the business
Skills & Experience
- CA/CPA Qualified or currently studying
- 3 + years’ experience within Corporate Tax in Australia
- Strong knowledge of tax law and statutory regulations
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
Culture & Benefits
- Market leading salary package
- Modern firm and a recently refurbished office which has been done to a very high spec
- Flexible working arrangements
- Opportunity for secondments in offices overseas
- Fitness passport & well-being initiatives (flu vaccinations etc)
- Exceptional opportunity for career development and progression
- Corporate health and insurance rates
- Purchase additional annual leave
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Zoe Jennings on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion