|Posted:||4 months ago|
About the role
One of our Financial services clients are looking for resources who have experience testing Mulesoft, validation of XML and Test letter notices. The program has been setup to deliver the integration of one insurance business into another, which will also include the migration of the existing book of business into a new system. The system will support E2E business operations including product design and administration, sales distribution, underwriting, Operation and servicing as well as claims for the OPL group risk business.
- Worked on new business HLPI product, Group Risk Policy and data migration, Zprotect product migration and SIT with migrated data.
- Understanding of new life insurance products, migration products and policy life cycle
- Extensive Salesforce (Classic/Lightning) testing – service and sales cloud
- Back-end testing, query salesforce objects using developer console/workbench.
- Validated content management, workflow rules, approval process ,validation rules and generating reports
- Involved testing Rest services using postman and tested xml and validated the response.
- Validating the Integration between our clients Salesforce system and various downstream systems such as Life3, ZABI through mulesoft
- Migration testing (source to target mapping and validation of transformation rules)
- Back-end testing and data reconciliation via Source DB using Toad and SQL.
- Performed functional, System Integration, regression, PVT , BVT
- Effective coordination with Business stakeholders and vendors
- Supported TOSCA Automation by providing data extracts and functional inputs.
- Must have life insurance experience.
- Must have data migration project experience.
- Life3 and Mainframe experience is beneficial.
How to apply
To apply please send me an updated resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org