|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
- 2 days p/w – Thursday and Friday
- 3 month contract with an immediate start
- Great Northern Suburb location, near train station & close to free parking
Service Desk Analyst
You will be working within a welcoming team and within the Public Sector Organisation. In this role you will work in a team to support the businesses IT issues, doing level 1 and 2 support. This will be an initial 3 Month contract until the end of February for a Part Time position working Thursday an Fridays. This will be a role predominantly working within the office, and you may be able to pick up additional days depending on other staff availability.
The office is based in the Northern Suburbs just a short walk from a train station.
- As an IT Support Officer you will be the first point of contact for IT related issues, you will be supporting 600 plus users.
- You will be taking ownership of customers' queries and resolving them in a timely manner whilst escalating deeper technical issues as appropriate.
- In this diverse role you will be supporting all levels of personnel via phone, email and face to face.
About the Successful Candidate:
- Must have strong written communication skills
- Experience supporting technologies such as: Windows 7, Citrix, MS Office, SCCM, Hardware and remote devices
- Service Now experience is desired, but not a must.
- Previous experience working in an IT support position with exposure to providing Level 1 and 2 IT support.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications
- Relevant IT related Qualifications (i.e. ITIL)
- An approachable and professional individual
- Ability to prioritise your time and stakeholders to provide and excellent customer service with continual follow ups.
- The right candidate of for the role will be business focused, mature, with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Parking close by
- Supportive and inclusive working environment
- Travel pass if you wish to use public transport
- High possibility of extension beyond the 3 months
Please APPLY today or contact Jessicah@chaterhouse.com.au for a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.