|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$735 per day (including super)|
|Posted:||over 1 year ago|
We are looking for a Software Developer to co-design, build, test & implement software solutions. You’ll be involved and collaborate in projects that require strong communication skills, problem-solving and analytical skills.
We are looking for an individual who thinks outside the box, is passionate about innovation, challenges the status quo, has high energy levels and a great sense of humour. You’ll be part of a highly dynamic, high achieving team.
· Tertiary qualifications in an IT related field e.g. IT Computer Science.
· 2+ years .Net/C# development experience
· Development experience in Python
· Automated Testing Experience (xUnit & Pytest)
· CI/CD Experience
· Strong Communications skills
· Experience working in Agile Development environments
· Docker Experience
· Django Experience
· Robotic Process Automation Experience
Other requirements for this role:
· Focused on ultimately supporting the needs of patients i.e. IT’s customers’ customers;
· Contribute and collaborate with agile team constantly experimenting with new tools and solutions
· Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and systems
· Professional and presentable;
· Willing to travel occasionally if required;
· Able to work autonomously and with minimal direct supervision;
· Be courteous and respectful at all times
If you have the above experience and want to join a successful healthcare company on a contract basis, then please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org