|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
- BlueYonder (JDA) WMS solution design
- Rolling contract
- Competitive day rate on offer
We are recruiting a customer-centric Solution Architect with strong writing and communication skills to join our client in Sydney, working with BlueYonder (formerly JDA) WMS Discrete. You will work alongside clients to design Warehouse Management System solutions that efficiently satisfy business requirements, while balancing complexity to ensure processes are supportable and cost-effective. You will be a strong proponent of fully leveraging standard functionality and minimizing system changes, ensuring that enhancements are operationally and financially justified.
- Assist with the analysis of customer or operational requirements and solution design.
- Provide subject matter expertise in the development of system requirements and Concept of Operations.
- Participate in integration meetings with prospects/clients to determine system requirements and specifications relative to integration mapping and product configuration.
- Translate client/business requirements into system requirements, technical specifications and logical data mappings for integration.
- Partner with CL ops/engineering to translate Concept of Operations into solution configuration.
- Document applicable Functional Requirement Specification as necessary for enhancements to core products to meet scope of proposed solution.
- Assist in the development of test plans, data and cycles to ensure that all requirements identified in the requirements gathering phase will be validated.
- Manage IS aspects of testing, training, implementation and support of system requirements.
- Participate in on-site implementation and client interaction to ensure delivery of business requirements.
- 7+ years of general consulting and implementation experience
- Around 4+ years of Blue Yonder (JDA) WMS Discrete solution design experience
- Experience with other JDA solutions Configuration, Integrator, Warehouse Management – Process, Warehouse Management – Discrete, EMS, or Track & Trace
- Experience reading and writing SQL
- Experience in Page Builder and RF form developments
- Experience in Jasper reporting
- Experience reading MOCA trace files
- Understanding of supply chain, logistics, and distribution functional concepts
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to present complex information to individuals, small groups, and executive leadership
- Great attitude and commitment to get the job done
For more information and to apply, please send an updated CV today to: email@example.com