|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
- 3 and 6 month contracts with possible extension
- Paying up to $600 per day + super
- Meadowbank / Ultimo / Parramatta Locations
Partner with Stakeholders across all Divisions of the NSW Government to plan and implement engagement initiatives and drive genuine two-way engagement.
- Engage with stakeholders during outreach events such as drop-ins and workshops, provide support for administering the NSW Government committees and develop surveys for consultation.
- Plan and implement engagement initiatives and drive genuine two-way engagement with the NSW Government stakeholders state-wide
- Provide high-level support to the Stakeholder and Operations Manager
- Communicate and coordinate with subject matter experts to deliver weekly targets
- Coordinate delivery of subject matter expert content to ensure timeframes are met
- Maintain attention to detail within tight timeframes
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications, or a similar field
- High quality communication skills
- Experience in a similar position
Please apply by following the link.
For more information. Please contact Lydia on firstname.lastname@example.org