|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
About the company
My client is one of the top loan providers in Australia, the business is rapidly expanding each year and they need a dynamic leader to join their team!
About the role
As State Sales Coordinator you will be the epicentre of the team, providing admin support to the State Sales Manager also liaising between internal and external stake holders, whilst managing the Admin team to support the region.
You will provide administrative support to the State Manager & state team whilst also managing the administrative team in providing support to the Head Office and the region as a whole.
You will be required to:
- Provide proactive day to day support to the State Manager, diary management, travel and accommodation bookings, expenses etc
- Management of the State office facilities, technology, resources and key processes
- Ensure the State Support Team provides a high standard of support to the Sales Team
- Manage & coordinate state events, activities & scheduled training as required
- Solid computer skills (in Word, PowerPoint, excel (Int)
- Strong organisation and communication skills are paramount
- Ability to work well under pressure and organise priorities to meet deadlines
- Previous proven ability to manage a team to success
If you believe you are suitable for this role please contact Becky Reid 02 9641 2455 / firstname.lastname@example.org