|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$120K + Super|
|Posted:||26 days ago|
- Systems Business Analyst
- Excellent working Culture, Stable and Professional team
- North Sydney Location, Close to Public Transport
This leading ASX listed business has recently gone through a large transformation. With a number of exciting programs currently in place the need for an experienced Systems BA with time and attendance and HRIS experience has arisen to join their team. In this role you will play a pivotal role delivering continuous improvement initiatives designed to improve the efficiency of the business systems. You will enjoy working in a collaborative and team-based role where you will also take autonomy.
Responsibilities will include:
- Conduct system testing, documentation and training
- Consult with the managers in the business to analyse current operational procedures, identify problems and opportunities for improvement and learn specific input and output requirements
- Determine the forms of data input, how data is to be summarised and the formats required for reports and inquiries
- Write detailed descriptions of user needs, process steps and configuration settings to deliver the required outcome
- Review information system capabilities, workflow and scheduling limitations to determine if the requested process or process change is possible within the existing system
- Study the existing information processing systems to evaluate their effectiveness and recommend new systems to improve production or workflow as required
- Provide on-going support and advice to users of the systems to ensure the systems continue to support existing and changed business practices
- Provide second level support for JD Edwards and associated applications issues raised by users through the Service Desk
- Maintain change control in accordance to with procedures, including documentation and testing of application changes
- Ensure that the agreed performance objectives set within the Performance and Development Plan process are met. Actively participate within this process to ensure strengths and development needs are identified and planned actions completed
- Support the Enterprise Systems Manager to ensure that allocated projects and tasks are delivered on time and within budget to support the business
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- Has demonstrated experience in the use / analysis of HCM Cloud
- Has demonstrated experience in the use / analysis of Kronos
- Preferably has experience working on JDE or another large ERP.
- Demonstrated experience / background in distribution, fixed assets
- Strong Core BA skillset, writing reporting, requirement gathering, procedure manuals.
- Excellent Tech and Business Stakeholder management skills
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 9641 2453.