|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
Leading Technology Start Up
CBD Location – Close to public Transport
Stable and growing organisation
Our client is about to undertake an exciting transformation. To assist them on this journey they are currently seeking an innovative Systems Business Analyst who will be critical to the analysis of their current existing technology platforms. In this role you will play a pivotal part working with both product and engineering teams where you provide clarity to deliver quality features to their customers and market.
Responsibilities will include:
- Analyse market-driven product requirements and add clarification so that Engineering and Technology teams can estimate, plan, design and implement with confidence.
- Work closely with Product Management and UX to clarify product requirements.
- On a continuous basis, work with engineers and software developers to interpret and clarify requirements and resolve risks and issues. The objective is to allow the technical teams to “travel” at full velocity, avoiding situations where lack of requirements clarity impedes progress.
- Document functional specifications, user stories, wire frames & use cases.
- Facilitate reporting of progress against estimated dates to Product and Senior Management.
- Encourage and support iterative and collaborative development.
- Identify operational tasks, dependencies and risks.
- Define and document improvements to business processes.
- Identify and specify necessary improvements to critical software systems and infrastructure to meet the needs of an evolving company.
- Assist with production incidents and problems.
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- Five or more years' experience as a Systems Analyst, Business Analyst, System Engineer or similar role.
- Experience in other technology companies, particularly B2B.
- Software development or other similar technical background.
- Demonstrated success working with product and engineering teams to get product to market.
- Strong ability to detect and then resolve ambiguity.
- Good negotiation and motivation skills.
- Sound understanding of software development process and a passion for technology.
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to email@example.com or call me on 9641 2453.