|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
Charterhouse are currently partnering with a leading organisation within the education sector in search for a Tax Accountant. This role is a permanent position that has arisen to alleviate increasing pressure on the central finance and taxation team. This organisation is currently transforming to adapt to competitive market changes and will therefore offer the successful candidate the opportunity to not only work with a reputable organisation, but also the opportunity to experience a period of technological changes, matched with efficiency improvements with non-financial stakeholders.
- Preparation and delivery of BAS Statements in a timely manner.
- FBT returns are prepared in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure GST returns is prepared in a timely and accurate manner.
- Reconcile the tax fixed asset registers.
- Support in the preparation of tax balance effect accounting balances for both actual and forecast.
- Assist in the preparation of tax balance sheet reconciliations including GST, Income tax and withholding tax.
- Experienced qualified Tax Accountant coming from either a chartered or corporate tax environment.
- Public Practice background with a move to Industry or Non-Profit is preferred.
- Demonstrated solid understanding of Australian tax law.
- Ability to engage with non-financial stakeholders.
- Registered Tax Agent experience.
What's on offer for the successful candidate?
- Opportunity to work for a internationally renowned institution.
- Extensive progression opportunities matched with formalized training and development.
- Exposure to a growing, technical industry within Australia.
- A collaborative and transforming working culture.
If this sounds like the ideal next step for you then please apply through this advertisement or contact Daniel Ball through firstname.lastname@example.org.