|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
- $70-75k + Superannuation
- Permanent role located in Parramatta CBD
- Multinational leasing business
About the Company
Market leading fleet management company with multinational reach and a rich history stretching 30 years. With a broad leasing and asset finance offerings, they are striving for continued growth of their market share. Encouraging a collaborative and innovative work environment, they have established a strong company culture.
About the Role
This role is reporting to the Tax Director, assisting with the tax obligations for ANZ legal entities. Responsibilities and opportunities will include;
- Assist with preparation of corporate tax, GST and FBT returns.
- Ensure all ANZ tax returns are prepared accurately and lodged in a timely manner.
- Prepare all tax accounting schedules and journals.
- Assist Tax Director in continuous improvement to ensure compliance with tax legislations and internal policies.
- Support research and analysis of tax law matters when required.
- Educate and collaborate with wider finance team on tax concepts.
- Liaise with relevant tax authorities and support the relationships with external tax advisors.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives, working towards commercial objectives.
- Ad hoc projects as required.
Skills & Experience
- Studying towards CA, CPA and/or CTA.
- > 2 years experience in large corporate / chartered with exposure to financial reporting.
- Strong experience analysis technical tax legislation.
- Advanced Excel and strong general technical skills.
- Detail focused and ability to work under pressure.
- Clear and confident communication to liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Large company with a collaborative environment.
- Career progression encouraged.
- Collaborative, process improvement driven finance team.
- Mentorship culture with commitment to help you achieve your best.