|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
Charterhouse are currently partnering with a global organisation in search for a Tax Manager position. Reporting to the Senior Tax Manager, the position primarily aims to provide tax support to the Australian businesses, including tax structuring and planning, tax compliance, tax reporting and business development.
The key accountabilities critical to this position are:
- Manage tax compliance activities and provide tax advice associated with all state and federal taxes.
- Support internal and external tax audits, reviews and information requests in relation to tax compliance activities, including liaison with the Australian Taxation Office, State Revenue Offices and the Group’s internal and external audit teams.
- Prepare income tax returns, including managing the tax return review process with external tax advisors
- Assist with the year-end tax provision process and regular management reporting of the Australian Group’s tax position to management and shareholders
- Liaison with global tax function to manage tax liability from Australian operations at foreign entities level.
To succeed in this role, you will be team oriented, focus on continuous improvement and drive results. Big 4 First Time Movers who are keen to move into industry are encouraged to apply:
- CA/CPA Qualified.
- Experienced in advising on technical tax matters in a complex business environment.
- Tax compliance experienced.
- Ability to interpret and apply understanding of key financial indicators to make better business decisions.
- Ability to communicate clearly, difficult accounting issues to senior management and non-financial managers.
What's On Offer?
- Opportunity to work for a Market-Leading organisation.
- Extensive progression opportunities matched with formalized training and development.
- Exposure to a growing industry within Australia.
- A sociable and lively working culture.
If this sounds like the ideal next step for you then please apply through this advertisement or contact Daniel Ball through email@example.com.