|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||11 months ago|
Charterhouse are currently partnering with a progressive and market-leading Second-Tier firm in search of a Tax Manager for their Corporate Tax function. Reporting into the Directors of Tax, the successful applicant for this position will be managing a team of Consultants, with an emphasis on Compliance and Advisory projects. Furthermore, as the business acquires more market-share over its competitors, there will be room for linear and cross-functional progression in the future.
- Advising on Tax Compliance and related commercial transactions through informed application of tax laws.
- Consulting with Clients to provide complex tax advice to a diverse range of clients within a range of industry sectors operating both domestically and internationally.
- Involvement in ATO controversy matters for complex tax issues.
- Managing the flow of work within the Tax Team and providing training and mentoring to other members of the Tax team.
- Building and developing new and existing client relationships.
- Exposure to all areas of tax and not confined to a particular tax specialty.
The successful applicant will be:
- CA/CPA and/or Law qualified.
- A minimum of 6 years tax experience in public accounting from a Mid-Tier or Big 4 environment in Tax.
- Highly motivated, confident individual with a passion for tax, business and providing quality outcomes to clients.
- Prior experience in tax strategy implementation, planning support and project management will be advantageous.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Good business acumen and highly adaptive personality.
What's On Offer?
- Fantastic career progression opportunities.
- Generous flexibility and work-life balance planning.
- Dedicated Learning & Development plan tailored to you.
- Opportunity to be part of a market-leading Australian brand.
- A highly competitive salary in comparison to competitors.
- The opportunity to manage and develop a high performing Corporate Tax team.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you then please apply, or contact Daniel Ball through firstname.lastname@example.org.