|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||23 days ago|
About the company
You will be working for a global recruitment organisation who are committed to providing an environment people love to work in. You will be joining a collaborative innovative team. With an immediate start, to assist the Executive Assistant/Office Manager with team administration support due to the increase of workload and growth we are experiencing.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Formatting documents
- Preparing contracts
- Setting up new jobs in the CRM
- Preparing advertisements
- Answering payroll queries
- General administration support
- Coordinator police and children's checks
You will have the following:
- Previous experience with team administration
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Can do attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to work for a global organisation who pride itself on its staff’s well-being. They embrace flexibility and a diverse work force.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this role please APPLY today.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace