|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Working for a large education brand, in Melbourne's CBD on a temp basis providing High level administrative support the People and Culture team on working 38 hours a week.
- High level admin
- Calendar management
- Supporting team with a variety of projects and admin support
- First point of contact for the team over the phone
- Managing communication flow
- Organizing and coordinating meetings
- Liaising with key stakeholders
- Ideally previous experience as a Team Assistant or Senior Administrator
- Exceptional interpersonal skills - strong written and verbal communicator
- Strong relationship management skills
- High attention to detail
- High level of technology skills
- Maintain professionalism
- Extremely welcoming and inclusive culture
- Opportunity to learn and grow in the role
- Immediate start opportunity
- Support you working from home through lockdown
If this sounds like you please APPLY today!
** Due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted **
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.