|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||12 months ago|
About the Company:
This company is a leading Builder who are looking for a temporary site administrator to help on a large, commercial construction site in Sydney.
About the Role:
Your duties and responsibilities as a Site Administrator will include:
- Coordinating activities relating to buying the property for their lifestyle/respite centre
- Researching through digital property portals and providing all aspects of property information to the Property Manager
- Inspecting properties and creating the reports
- Implementing the most efficient ways of working
- Other general administrative tasks; data entry, research etc
- If you have a strong background within administration and are looking for a short-term contract, then this is a great position for you!
- Previous Construction administration experience is ideal as you’ll be on a busy site, dealing with multiple sub-contractors at a time.
- The successful Project Administrator will have a bubbly personality and can-do attitude. You will also have a good understanding of OHS.
How to apply
To be considered for this role please apply now! Job reference: JN-162696