|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
About the company
A leading international property and infrastructure company with a huge presence in Australia.
About the role
A position has become available for a confident and reliable Team Assistant professional who will be required to complete Ad-hoc Admin, troubleshoot office admin issues, book and setup meetings and room bookings, organise team lunches/coffees, formatting and manage diaries. This is an Exciting opportunity to work on a large project and potential for permanent employment.
- Minimum 2 years administration/adhoc experience
- Confident in working unsupervised
- Hardworking, good work ethic, reliable, flexibility with work times
- Proficient understanding in the use of MS software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Understanding of Oracle AP processes (desirable)
- Understanding of Office365 applications – OneNote, SharePoint, Teams, Outlook
How to apply
To be considered please apply now - Job reference JN-166456