|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
Our clients are one of the worlds leading Financial Institutions who is located in the heart of Sydney CBD and is currently seeking a Part-Time Team Assistant to provide support to a team of 8 professionals both onshore and remotely.
This role would Ideally suit someone who has an administrative background and is capable of managing of wide range of responsibilities in an extremely fast paced environment.
The role is currently paying between $35-$40 per hour depending on experience.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong travel management skills
- Strong organizational skills and initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
- High attention to detail with a focus on achieving error free results
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong team approach
- Coordinating travel arrangements and prepare itineraries
- Managing diaries and meetings across regions / international time zones
- Processing of team expenses / invoices
- Ensuring policy and procedures are completed correctly
- Providing ad hoc support to the entire team
- Assistance with new starters as required, resolving IT issues and coordinating printing when needed.
- Ensuring work-spaces are kept clean and tidy
- Other ad hoc support function assistance as required
How to apply
If you feel you are the perfect candidate for the role, please click APPLY today! Job reference: JN-166530