|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||12 months ago|
About the company:
My client is an Australian owned bank which was established to facilitate increased flows of finance into the clean energy sector.
About the role
The role is for a Team Assistant, it has a broad scope of work and responsibilities, including supporting a team of 10, budgets and invoice management, agency liaison, meetings organisation, travel arrangements and event coordination.
You will be required to:
- Provide high-level executive support to the Executive Director, People & Culture and Head of Marketing and Communication within these teams
- Plan and manage appointments, travel arrangements
- Coordinate meetings, including preparation of agendas, receiving presentation materials video/ teleconferencing arrangements and catering
- Manage, monitor and reconcile expenses (with the support of office administrator)
- Manage invoicing and budgets for Marketing and Communication projects and operations
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to maintain effective working relationships at all levels
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Utmost integrity, discretion, and confidentiality with experience dealing with highly sensitive information
- Exceptional planning, organising, time management and problem-solving skills
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS ONLY THIS IS A PERMANENT POSTION SO NOT WORKING HOLIDAY VISA CANDIDATES CAN APPLY!