|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
About the company
Globally recognised Resource Management company based in Sydney requires a Team Assistant for a busy internal Marketing and Communications team.
About the role
A position has become available for a confident and reliable Team Assistant professional who will be required to provide a high level of administration and support to a specific sector within the business. Primary duties include Supporting the Sustainability Manager, helping the Marketing team support the business by monitoring requests coming through the Marketing portal. Working closely with the Internal Communications Advisor to update our Intranet and network of TVs , creating Customer communications. Acting as an EA to the Marketing, Communications and NKA Director and managing Invoices, PO and admin for the team. Also being involved with ad-hoc projects when required.
- Minimum 2 years administration/adhoc experience
- Confident in working unsupervised
- Hardworking, good work ethic, reliable, flexibility with work times
- Proficient understanding in the use of MS software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Understanding of Oracle AP processes (desirable)
- Understanding of Office365 applications – OneNote, SharePoint, Teams, Outlook
How to apply
To be considered for this role please apply now! JN-167681