|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||12 months ago|
- $75,000 - 78,000 package
- Well established business offering long term permanent employment
- Join a small, friendly team who have a a strong emphasis on teamwork and believe in celebrating our successes.
Based in West Melbourne, join a Global Engineering Consultancy. With a focus on their people, you will be part of an organisation who support their staff offering Health and Well-being, Work Life Balance and Corporate offers and Discounts.
Reporting into the Administration manager you are responsible for supporting two Heads of Department and their wider teams with project and office admin tasks
Key skills/ responsibilities:
- Ensure office administrative expenses are managed appropriately in line with budgetary constraints
- Monitor, organise & prioritise workflow
- Manage day-to-day operational office duties
- Ensuring Management System requirements are up to date and documented ready for audits.
- Ensure all members of the team have the resources and equipment to undertake their work
- Stakeholder engagement
- Resource plan and put initial development plan for Tenders and various projects.
- Formatting proposals.
- 3 years + Team Assistant experience in a corporate environment.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build strong professional relationships
All applications will be treated strictly confidentially.