|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
About the Company
A temporary opportunity working for an Australia's leading construction project-based businesses, who offer a diverse and inclusive work environment within a supportive team structure. Supporting 4 General Managers and the wider team where you will be working on complex projects and full diary management. It is essential you are comfortable in communicating with people at all levels.
About the role:
- Efficient management and prioritisation of 4 x GMs diaries
- Arrange meetings across locations
- Manage and book travel as required for GMs
- Manage expense reimbursements associated with travel for GMs
- Prepare correspondence, reports and presentations to a high quality.
- Manage recruitment and on-boarding for GMs
- Undertake and co-ordinate ad hoc minor facilities requests –as required
- Previous Personal Assistant experience
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Team player
- Strong MS office skills
- Ability to interact with people at all levels
- Proven ability to plan, coordinate and follow through on projects
- Excellent daily rate
- Exposure to a wide range of projects
- Working in a face pace diverse environment
- No two day will be the same
- Potential longer term opportunities
Please click "APPLY" or contact Kerry Saes directly on firstname.lastname@example.org for the position description and a confidential chat.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills, and contributions to the workplace.