|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||24 days ago|
I am seeking two experienced Team Assistants for a six-month contract (Maternity leave cover) with the potential to extend for a client within the Financial Services Sector. As the Team Assistant/ Administrator, you will be providing administrative support to a team of up to 10 with duties and responsibilities that will include but not limited to:
- Handle incoming enquiries
- Meeting room coordination
- Compliance administration
- Database management
- Document Preparation
- Event coordination
- Processing expenses
- Preparing presentations
- General administration to support the wider team
- Communicate Effectively with the wider administration team within the organisations
The ideal candidates will have experience in supporting professionals within the Financial Services/Asset Management Sectors.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in working within a fast pace environment, ability to manage a busy and varied workload with competing deadlines.
This role will require someone to take the lead within the Team Support, to be a self-starter and to hit the ground running with the admin function.
Our client is seeking candidates who are great communicators, super organised and purpose driven. The role requires someone who is pro-active and takes initiative.
· Previous experience as a Team Assistant / Administrator in Financial Services Sector
· Ability to work autonomously
· Exceptional attention to detail and organisation skills
· Adaptable approach to work
· Ability to work in a fast pace environment
· Ability to manage competing deadlines in a calm and professional manner
· Ability to lead with tasks and communications within the team
· Strong experience in MS Suite
· A real team player
· Stakeholder management