|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
About the Company
Global Engineering Consultancy firm who is an industry leader and are experts in providing services across a range of market sectors from education, retail and transport. With a strong emphasis on team work and where work life balance is essential for their high performing culture.
About the Role
Reporting into the Project Team Leader who will be responsible for supporting two Project Directors and the wider team with ensuring they deliver and provide the best customer experience on all projects by supporting with all administration.
Key responsibilities include:
- Attending & coordinating meetings
- Reporting/tracking weekly project reporting
- Liaising with internal and external key stakeholders
- Proposal/bid coordination
- Formatting documents and ensuring all documentation is updated for each project.
Skills & Experience
Previous experience as a PA/Team Assistant or Project Administration within a corporate environment is essential. Your strong presentation and communication skills will ensure you are able to drive the teams deliverables, along with initiative and strong business acumen skills.
Fast pace, supportive with a strong focus on teamwork and work life balance. The team you will be supporting is one of the highest performers. You will have the opportunity to learn and develop new skills.
Benefits Strong Health & Well-being program Work Life Balance Career Opportunities / allows growth Discretionary Bonus scheme Freedom to dress for your day Social club
- Strong Health & Well-being program
- Work Life Balance
- Career Opportunities / allows growth
- Discretionary Bonus scheme
- Freedom to dress for your day
- Social club