|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
Our NSW Government client are seeking a Technical Business Analyst to analyse software solutions delivered by engineers. You will define the requirements for improving processes and systems, reducing their costs, enhancing their sustainability, and the quantification of potential business benefits. You will also play a major role in ensuring software quality, process modelling, providing advice, creation of Test Scenarios/Cases, involvement in System Integration Testing, preparation and conduct of Business User Acceptance Testing, defect resolution/management and deployment/cutover/go-live of the solution.
- Sydney CBD location
- Immediate start
- Initially until end of December with possible extension
- Works with the product teams to capture requirements (both functional and non-functional) using various techniques such as workshop facilitation, data analysis, site visits, and task and workflow analysis.
- Combines all business requirements into a clear, managed and prioritized requirements document
- Conducts analysis that identifies current state business processes or system inadequacies and presents ideas for process and systems improvement that assist product teams in meeting customer needs.
- Creates use cases, user stories, functional specifications, diagrams and technical documentation as needed to articulate requirements.
- Works with product teams in defining acceptance criteria and coordinating acceptance tests and issue resolution.
- Prepares Test Scenarios and Test Cases.
- Performs user acceptance and other types of tests to determine completeness of requirements.
- Manages defects raised throughout the testing cycle through to resolution.
- Assists with gaining business sign off for UAT
To be successful, you will need:
- 5 + years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of industry related professional experience and education
- Working experience in software development and/or testing in an enterprise web-based system
- Working experience capturing high level business requirements and decomposing them into user stories or specifications
- Working experience creating use cases, user stories, business requirements specifications, functional specifications, process flow diagrams, test scenarios/cases
- Working experience communicating, writing, and presenting complex technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- UX Design
- SAP Finance
- Understanding of SAP Workflow
If you have the above experiences and would like to apply for this opportunity, please send an updated resume to Gemma Bilboe at firstname.lastname@example.org