|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Lead and manage analysis of existing training systems and quality assurance processes, including reviews/audits and relevant outcomes/recommendations to determine project priorities, apply a risk management approach and ensure alignment to agency and government strategies.
- Lead and manage the simultaneous delivery of a range of complex project streams for the NSW SES, and ensure safe, successful and compliant delivery within agreed project constraints
- Provide strategic advice, support and updates to the Director on the development, implementation, management and reporting of projects, to ensure Executive staff are fully briefed on the status of both the overall program and individual project streams
- Prepare a range of strategic and operational documents as required including briefing papers, discussion papers, reports, submissions and responses to information requests
- Appropriate tertiary education/training qualifications (or equivalent/similar)
- Extensive high-level experience in managing complex programs of work incorporating complex project streams and utilising a variety of project management approaches
- Extensive senior leadership experience within a Registered Training Organisation
- Proven track record in preparing for, undertaking and completing a successful audit by ASQA
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Lydia on email@example.com